Terms & Conditions
Maximum Room Size
13 square Metres is the maximum room size. Combined lounge and dinning are considered 2 rooms.
Any cancellation requires a 24 hour notice or a $35 cancellation fee applies on the day. Any cancellation once we have driven to your property, there will be a $85 call out fee.
We accept cash.
SupaDry cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed upon cleaning. Stains derived from caustics, acids and permanent dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, SupaDry cannot be responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
The customer is advised that certain stains are impossible to remove and that certain conditions caused by wear and tear are not apparent until completion of cleaning.
- The price for our services given to you over the phone / email is subject to inspection of the job before work commences.
- When our technicians arrive at your premises they will inspect and measure the areas you have told us about.
- The technician will then inspect the carpet and stains before work commences.
- The technician will also confirm the price with you before work commences.
- Most of the time the price given over the phone does not change.
- The technician will sometimes quote extra after inspection when the following occurs;
- There are extra rooms or areas that we were not told about.
- The Rooms are larger than 13m2.
- Carpet is heavily soiled and needs industrial cleaning.
- Some stains require extra treatments that will incur at an additional fee depending what kind it is and how bad it is.
The following are: Blutack, chewing gum, playdo, red wine, coffee stain, acidic stain, milk stain and grease stain.
- There are animal stains or odours that require extra treatment that will incur an additional fee.
- If the client is not present on-site nor answering technician’s phone call all of the above mentioned will not be treated free of charge.
Stains that are hard to remove are:
Coffee stains, Acidic stains, Red wine stain, Curry, Cordial and milk. Some of the mentioned stains before cleaning can leave a yellow mark on the surface, or after cleaning will leave a yellow mark. We cannot guarantee what will happen if any color is left from the residue of the stain itself.
- The technician will make every reasonable and professional attempt to clean the carpet to the best of his ability.
- The technician will not be responsible for any damage caused by existing conditions that are not apparent upon visual inspection.
- In rare situations some deep carpet stains are not visible in the initial inspection are actually hidden beneath the carpet fibres, after a proper clean these stains may rise to the top surface of the carpet. SupaDry are not responsible nor liable for the behaviour of such stains.
- All complaints must be reported within 24 hours by calling SUPADRY CARPET CLEANING.